Mobile web app developer
TinyMobileRobots ApS Malling
We are offering a unique opportunity to play an important part in the continued expansion of TinyMobileRobots.
We are dedicated to improving the way our customers work and how they use automation technology in their day-to-day work whether they are a football club marking a soccer pitch or a large contractor staking out a large-scale highway project. As our new App developer, you will be at the forefront in ensuring the combination of advanced technology and great user experiences.
Your main responsibilities include App development, user interface design, integration with cloud services, test, and commissioning.
The full-time position is based out of our headquarters located in Malling near Aarhus.
- Development of new features to control our robots
- Participation in the development process from specification to release
- Being part of ensuring a quality product to our customers
- Taking feedback from customers and support
- Fast correction of errors if they are critical for the customers
- Verify and check new devices to be used for the App
- Integration with the cloud services
- You can model your solutions and comfortably work with offline storage, multi-threading, and performance tuning and you are well versed with the Android ecosystem
- You will be able to estimate your work and commit to deliveries within an Agile development framework
- You can quickly run POC’s to demonstrate ideas from you or anyone in the team to take it up with senior stakeholders
- Swap hats between different projects and development modules (hybrid/native) supporting and developing new features/apps in a growing Mobile program
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing and delivery focused environment
- You are an evangelist for best practice in design, development, self-documentation and test
- You pride yourself on always being up to date with the latest frameworks and design paradigms
- Your communication skills will lead your engagement with the team and wider tech community
- You are inquisitive by nature, you will be enthusiastic about technology, creative and tenacious in your approach of problem-solving
- You do not leave things to chance: you write robust, defensible code and you believe in the benefits of writing tests and high code coverage
- Care about writing beautiful and well-structured, correct, and testable code
- Knowledge in CI/CD (continuous integration / continuous delivery)
- Want to make a difference to our clients
- Work well with others
- Have good communication skills, including a strong command of the English language
Skills and Attributes Required
- Android development experience
- You take initiatives and responsibilities
- You are strongly dedicated to development to mobile platforms
- Preferably you already know Cordova
- Must possess a variety of networking and desktop concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices and procedures
- A natural understanding of mechanical systems and how they work
- Strong ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to customers, internal staff members and management
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Experience and Educational Requirement
- Preferably have 5 years of senior mobile developer experience working on complex mobile apps
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
You are fluent in English and maybe also Danish.
We do not automate for automation’s sake. We do not innovate for innovation’s sake. We specialize in high-precision, reliable outdoor robots for marking and stake out because we want to offer a better way to work. That is why we exist.
We are a team of dedicated, eager-minded people. A rich experience in precision and positioning technologies. And a clear direction guided by what our customers need. That is our company.
To learn more about TinyMobileRobots, please visit www.tinymobilerobots.com.
TinyMobileRobots is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable Danish laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.
Submit your cover letter and CV as soon as possible to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please also send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jens Peder Kristensen at +45 22 23 11 16.