TinyMobileRobots ApS Malling
We are offering a unique opportunity to play an important role in the continued growth of our company TinyMobileRobots.
Our vision is to improve the way our customers work and the way that automation technology is used in day-to-day operations, be that at a sports complex marking their sports fields, a large contractor pre-marking a new highway project or for automatic sewer inspection procedures.
We are looking for an ambitious robot developer with the potential to become one of the top developers in Denmark.
Your main responsibility will be to contribute to robot development projects on both the robot and controller side. You will be working on a Linux platform with C++ and Python in a ROS environment.
The position is full-time and located in our headquarters close to the metro station in Malling south of Aarhus.
What We Offer
- We offer a unique opportunity to play an important role in the continued growth of our company TinyMobileRobots.
- At TinyMobileRobots, we value balance, responsibility and progress. Balance in the form of a meaningful work-life balance which increases the sense of fulfillment and hence the productivity of our employees. Responsibility in the form of diverse background employment for everyone because we believe diversity to be a strength. And progress in the form of yearly employee development interviews combined with the opportunity to engage in additional educational/learning activities in order to continually strengthen your skills to the benefit of both yourself and our company.
- We have a very strong collaboration across the entire organization and we organize Christmas parties, summer outings, participate in outdoor events for companies and more. You will have the opportunity to participate in our lunch buffet scheme and will have free coffee and fruit. We offer a very competitive compensation package including a pension contribution scheme and health insurance.
- Your new place of work will be at our headquarters located in Malling south of Aarhus where you will become part of our Engineering team. We are ambitious and we value collaboration between departments to ensure the highest level of quality across the entire organization. We are located close to the metro/public transportation and in 2022, a new road connection will make it easier to reach the E45 highway.
- At TinyMobileRobots (TMR), we specialize in high-precision and reliable outdoor robots for marking and measuring. With a product portfolio in high demand, we have secured a market share of more than 80% and continue to grow in this blue-ocean market. Founded in 2015, our company relies on technologies from the world of land surveying with its millimeter-precise measurements, and we have implemented that precision in an outdoor robotics environment.
- All development activities at TMR are driven by customer demand. That is why we value close collaboration between our development, production, sales and support departments.
For more information about TinyMobileRobots, please visit www.tinymobilerobots.com.
TMR is an equal opportunity employer, meaning we do not discriminate in employment in accordance with Danish legislation, with regards to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, or other non-merit factor.
Please send your cover letter and resume as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please send them to jpk@tinymobilerobots or contact Jens Peder Kristensen by phone +45 2223 1116.